Airtrain competition terms and conditions
|01/07/2018||Posted by admin under 南京夜网||
1. The Promoter is Brisbane’s Airtrain, PO Box 66, Pinkenba, Brisbane QLD 4008.
2. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions. Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents 18 years and over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
4. The promotion commences at AEST on 9 February 2015 and closes at 5PM AEST on 12 February 2015 (Promotion Period).
5. There will be one prize winner chosen at random by Brisbane Times. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days from the end of the Promotion Period..
6. There is one prize of two nights’ accommodation in a one bedroom apartment at Mantra on Kent, return economy airfares for two from Brisbane Domestic Airport to Sydney Airport according to availability and inclusive of departure taxes, and return Airtrain tickets between Brisbane Domestic Airport and Brisbane city for two people. The prize is subject to the following conditions: The prize is valid from February until 31 July 2015 and is not extendable.The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchangeable for cash.Airfare transfers are not included.The accommodation and flights are subject to availability and black-out/close-out periods may apply.The accommodation must be taken in consecutive nights’ stay.The hotel voucher must be presented upon check-in or placing the order.The hotel voucher is only redeemable against the offer described above to the net amount of $488. No cash refund will be made if the full amount is not utilised.Hotel reservations must be made at least 72 hours prior to arrivalThe Winner and their travelling companion are responsible for all expenses other than that specified, including but not limited to spending money, transfers, extra meals, drinks, incidentals, mini-bar, laundry, room service, telephone calls, activities, insurance, energy surcharges, gratuities, services charges, passports, travel insurance, excess baggage and all other ancillary costs. Travel insurance is the responsibility of the Winner and their travelling companion. The Promoter is not liable for any costs incurred if the Winner or their travelling companions travel without insurance. A credit card imprint or cash deposit may be required from the Winner at check-in to the hotel, for all incidental charges.Flights leave from Brisbane Domestic Airport. The Winner and their travelling companion must travel on the same flight. Travel arrangements to and from Brisbane Domestic Airport do not form part of the prize and are the responsibility of the Winner.
7. The maximum total retail value of the prize pool is $1056. Prize values are based upon recommended retail prices and are correct as of February 2015. The Prize value may vary depending on point of departure and dates of travel. Brisbane Times accepts no responsibility for any variation of the prizes or any change in Prize value between now and the ultimate travel date.
8. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. As stated above the Prize is not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash.
9. Brisbane Times accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value or make-up of the prizes or any event that occurs that is beyond the Promoter’s control. The winner also acknowledges that the prizes may be subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by third parties. Brisbane Times does not accept any responsibility and is not liable for additional conditions imposed by third party nor for the breach of those conditions by any person.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to rejudge in the event of any entrant being unable to satisfy these competition conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a prize. If any prize remains unclaimed or forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to the entry judged as the next most creative entry received.
12. Brisbane Times shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered by any entrant or winner (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law. Brisbane Times shall not be responsible for any entries that are not received or are otherwise interfered with due to problems with the internet or telecommunications services.
13. “PayPal is not responsible for the promotions offered by Airtrain, and you should read the Terms & Conditions above. The PayPal service is provided by PayPal Australia Pty Limited (ABN 93 111 195 389) which holds an Australian Financial Services Licence, number 304962. Before deciding to sign-up for or use the PayPal service you should consider the Combined Financial Services Guide and Product Disclosure Statement, available at www.paypal南京夜网.au.”
This story Administrator ready to work first appeared on Nanjing Night Net.